Looking for a way to simplify meal planning and grocery shopping for your family?
In this post, you’ll discover how you can enjoy the convenience of a meal kit without paying for a meal kit subscription. If you’re interested in saving time AND money on food, watch here:
What I like about Plan to Eat:
- You can easily create an organized, extensive recipe database
- Drag and drop meal calendar makes planning super simple
- Grocery list is done for you
- Cost effective – under $40 a year
What I wasn’t so crazy about:
- Editing and categorizing recipes is a bit of work on the front end
- There is not yet an option to send your list straight to a grocery delivery app such as Instacart
So, how do you simplify meal planning at your house? Leave a comment below–I can’t wait to chat with you!